Our Melbourne Showroom...
This website provides an overview of our three engineered timber flooring collections – Architect Collection, Artisan Collection and Eco Exotic Collection. Of course, nothing beats seeing the real thing, so we encourage you to visit our timber flooring Melbourne showroom.
What sets Royal Oak Floors by Harper & Sandilands apart...
• We specialise in wide engineered timber floors with board widths of 158mm, 189mm, 260mm and can go up to as wide as 410mm.
• We use only the world’s most beautiful timbers – American Oak, French Oak, Teak, Holly Oak and Walnut.
• We create special finishes and colours tailored for the Australian market that offer a distinct colour choice to local species and are not achievable with on-site finishing.
• We use UV-cured Aluminium Oxide and UV-cured oil clear coats for long lasting finishes.
• We use thick top layers on well-constructed multi-ply bases to ensure stability and long life. The top layer can be refinished if required.
• We use leading manufacturers and our own staff physically check the quality of each batch.
• We manufacture repair kits specifically for our products.
• We have been in business for 30 years.
• We are the choice of leading architects
Architects, designers and other professionals we are proud to be associated with include:
Architects EAT, ARM Architecture, Atticus & Milo, BARstudio, Bates Smart, B.E Architecture, BKK Architects, Black Milk Interiors, Bruce Henderson Architects, Buro Architects, Carr Design, CH Architects, Chamberlain Javens Architects, Christine Saunders Design, Christopher Doyle Architects, Christopher Elliott Design, Clare Cousins Architects, Coco Republic, Cortese Architects, Cox Architects, Daryl Jackson Architects, Architects, Edge Retail Concepts, Ellenberg Fraser, Fender Katsalidis, HBA, H2O, Hecker Guthrie, IMA Architects, Kerry Phelan Design Office, Gregory Burgess Architects, Grodski Architects, Hassell, Hecker Phelan & Guthrie, Ian Archibald (Decollo), JAM Architects, JCB Architects, John Wardle Architects, Lee Harper Design, Libby Thornton Design, Mark Phelan Design, MBA Design, Meacham Nockles McQualter, Metier 3, Mim Design, Neometro, Philippa Mowbray Architects, R.H. Architects, Red Design Group, Richard Gasking Design, Richard Kerr Architecture, Rob Mills Architects, Robson Rak Architects, Rosenthal Munkton Sheilds, Rothe Lowman, Russell Barrett Architects, Ryan Genesin, Saaj Design, Salter Architects, Sean Godsell Architects, SJB, Stephen Akehurst, Susi Leeton Architects, Williams Burton Architecture, Wonder Design, Woods Bagot, Zenibaker Architects, Zwei Architects.